10.20.2008

The Wedding Game engagement gift...

My parents recently gave me the best little engagement gift called The Wedding Game. It is a card game originally published in 1880 that chronicles a Bride and Groom's trip to the alter. I was so impressed by the cute little characters of all the members of the wedding party that I looked up the company and found it was reintroduced by F.G. & Company. This boutique carries so many great items for those creative types who just can't get enough of anything that is one of a kind or vintage. I can't wait to get into one of their stores myself especially since I am trying to stay inspired by the venue we have chose for our ceremony and reception. More on that tomorrow! For now, take a look at all the great items available at this unique store and let me know if you get the chance to visit any of their locations. They even have paper princess crowns for royal brides out there. You know who you are.

  • MAGICAL GIFT TAGS
  • CARTES DE BIJOUX
  • COMMEMORATIVE PAPER CROWNS & WINGS
  • UNIQUE WRAPPING PAPERS INSPIRED BY VINTAGE EPHEMERA
  • RARE PLAYING CARDS & PARLOUR GAMES
  • CONFETTI D'COEUR
  • REPRODUCTIONS OF VINTAGE ADVERTISING SIGNS
  • OTHER PAPER REPRODUCTIONS INSPIRED BY VINTAGE EPHEMERA

No comments: