9.29.2008

What Would Audrey Do?

Everyone who knows me, knows one thing. I like many women, am "Craaazy about Audrey." So there is no more fitting way for me to start the week then with Audrey in mind. Enjoy this beautiful photograph of Audrey in her beautiful ball gown from My Fair Lady. Does anyone know who designed this costume? I would love to hear more about it.) Check back in tomorrow for tips on getting your wedding planning started. Happy Monday!





(image - source check! *anyone who know who took this photograph?*)

2 comments:

meg said...

this is so pretty! did i ever tell you i did a "breakfast at tiffany's" theme for my sister's wedding shower? it was awesome! i'll have to send you pics. ~meg

meg said...

i love this pic. so pretty! did i ever tell you i threw my sis her wedding shower w/ a "breakfast at tiffany's" theme? i'll have to show you pics. it was cool.